Tara C. Couture
Tara C. Couture is the founding attorney of Couture Law P.A. Ms. Couture graduated with honors from the University of California San Diego, then obtained her law degree from one of the most prestigious schools in California, the University of California, Hastings College of Law in 1999. Ms. Couture is licensed to practice law in Florida and California. Ms. Couture served as a Deputy City Attorney for the City of Los Angeles prior to starting her own law firm. In addition to successfully representing clients in courts throughout Florida and California, she has also successfully negotiated, settled and litigated various types of legal matters, including, but not limited to, serious personal injury claims, wrongful death cases, car accident claims, truck & big rig accident claims and bus accident claims. Ms. Couture is a member of the Brevard County Bar Association, the Florida Bar, the State Bar of California, the Brevard County Association of Women’s Lawyers, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) and the Viera Women’s Club.
Each and every day in Brevard County and across Central Florida, the rights of those seriously injured are threatened.
At Couture Law P.A., we believe that by fighting for the rights of the injured we can help restore well being to those who have been victimized by the fault of another. Our goal is to help you recover fully from your loss. Of course, this means we are dedicated to fight to recover the maximum amount of money damages available under the law.
Couture Law P.A. is a Florida personal injury law firm that represents people who have been seriously injured. To most effectively serve the special needs of our clients, we limit our practice to matters involving serious personal injuries and wrongful death. We do NOT charge a fee until there has been a monetary recovery in our client’s case and we advance all costs and expenses. At Couture Law P.A. we are committed to providing the highest quality of legal representation to help you get through this difficult time. Our professional yet personal approach to your case is what sets us apart. We are easy to talk to and genuinely care about you.
All consultations, whether in our offices or your home or hospital room, are free.
Please call (321) 733-5703 for free accident counseling.
Tara Couture is admitted in the following jurisdictions:
- Florida, California. She also has Federal Court approval.
Tara Couture is qualified to practice in:
- Middle District of Florida
- State courts of Florida
- State courts of California
- Central District of California
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice, Spinal Cord Injuries, Brain Injuries, Slip and Fall, Auto Accidents, Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Nursing Home Abuse, and many others. Call (321) 733-5703 to discuss your circumstances now.
Memberships and affiliations
- 2022: Florida Association for Women Lawyers “Leader in the Law” Nominee
- 2021-2022: Philanthropy and Continuing Legal Education Director for the Brevard County Association of Women’s Lawyers
- 2018-2022: Florida Association For Women Lawyers Chapter Representative from Brevard County
- 2018-2022: Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers FAWL Chapter Representative (Read the latest announcement on this page of florida today)
- 2012-2022: Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers Board of Directors
- 2013-2014: Director of Publications/PR, Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers
- 2012-2013: Treasurer, Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers
- 2011-2012: Chair, Junior League of South Brevard
- 2011-2012: President, Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers (BCAWL)
- 2009-2012: Member, American Inns of Court
- 2011: Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award, Brevard County Legal Aid, Inc.
- 2010-2011: Co-Captain, Vassar B. Carlton American Inns of Court
- 2010-2011: Director of Special Events, Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers
- 2009-2010: Director, Brevard County Association for Women Lawyer